Located where the Wye, Trothy and Monnow rivers meet, Monmouth, Wales is a quaint traditional market town within 15 minutes drive of Newport. We are a local company who serve the whole Monmouthshire area and we provide a FREE vehicle removal service. More about us:
- We are a small but friendly local business with 15 + years experience.
- We specialise in recycling vehicles that need to be scrapped for a variety of reasons i.e. because the car has been in an accident or is what we term, an end of life vehicle.
- We collect from any location be it your drive-way, road-side or wherever the vehicle is resting.
- WE have an excellent reputation.
- We have a salvage truck which we use to retrieve your vehicle. Call us and we will also give you a quote on the money we pay you for the spare car parts.. There is NO cost to you at all for this service.
Getting to Monmouth: This town is next to the A40 and links up with the M4 in Newport (nearby). If you are driving from the Birmingham direction then the M50 nicely connects you with the Midlands region. You can also drive to Chepstow by using the A466.
History – This is a town with a fascinating history, with a Roman, Middle Age and Post-medieval background, The town was first settled in Roman times and was connected to other local roman towns, namely, Gloucester and Caerleon. Archaeologists have found a number of signs and artifacts from these different periods.
More on Monmouth – You can learn more about Monmouth by visiting www.monmouth.org.uk.