Our Bridgend Services
Almost 20 miles West of Cardiff, Bridgend is a location in which we offer our full range of services including:
- Rapid car collection, whatever the location and condition of your vehicle.
- Environmentally friendly and legal disposal of the car using resources that meet with the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013.
- Scrap for cash
- We are especially keen on cars from 2010 upwards in the Bridgend area that need scrapping. We pay good prices for the scrap parts!
- If the car does not move i.e. is what we in the trade call a non-runner, we can collect the car and dispose of it, no problem.
- Your car in Bridgend, Wales has failed its MOT and needs scrapping. Call us!
- Live just outside Bridgend in the countryside or in a local village. We cover the whole area and welcome all inquiries.
As a town, Bridgend has seem quite a steady population growth in the last 30 years, with the population now just over 45,000 and continuing to rise. The town is seeing some key developments talking place, including a £9 million pound project that involves a car park complex. The area is also home to some outstanding natural beauty and a wonderful location for an afternoon drive, Make sue to include the:
With direct links to Cardiff by rail and through to Bristol and London, and also Manchester, Bridgend is a popular location for many given that it is also a short drive to the stunning Gower region, with its coastal views and stunning bucolic areas.