Pontypool in the borough of Torfaen, Wales, is a location we offer a range of services in, including for the following:
- The collection of any vehicles that you have ready to be scrapped.
- Supply of spare car parts (reconditioned parts – see our parts guides).
- Disposal of your end of life vehicle in a registered disposal centre.
- Cash paid to you for the spare parts we take from your car that is being scrapped.
- In effect, we pay you for scrapping the car because of the cash for parts!
Pontypool has a long and proud history, with the town one of the first locations in Wales to become an industrial force, with iron production important in this region in the 15th century. In the following four centuries through to the 1900s, industry continued to be a vital provider of jobs and income in this region, and led to the development of canals and the railways locally. Industry, in other words, helped to shape this part of Wales. Pontypool is now a town of almost 40,000 inhabitants and a relatively quiet rural location that many people enjoy residing in given population.
Learning to Drive in Pontypool
There are a number of excellent instructors and schools in the local area and 3 that we recommend are:
- A1 Driving School – established instructor with many years experience and very competent Will get you through your driving test!
- Millennium School of Motoring – friendly instructors in the Pontypool area and a good success rate for passes.
- One final option is Anthony Roderick Driving School – a well respected instructor with a good track record of getting students through the driving test. Call telephone:
Within a short drive of Pontypool, there is an excellent go-karting track that is run by G-Force Karting. With a group of friends of work colleagues this is a great track to have some fun doing some competitive driving. You can find their site at: www.g-forcekarting.co.uk.